Full range of audit and related services for these areas:
Task of providing confidence:
• audit of historical financial information, including financial reporting;
• a review of historical financial information, in particular the financial statements of companies;
• confirmation of the reliability of financial reporting issuer.
Task of providing certainty, non-audit or analysis of historical financial information:
• conformity assessment activities of the enterprise requirements of the legislation (tax, customs, economy, etc.);
• assessment (testing) system reliability of accounting;
• implementation of custom calculations (economic, financial, strategic and other types of analysis) to assess the status and results of operations;
• inspection forma financial information;
• other tasks that are executed as the job of providing certainty.
Related services, certain International Standards related services:
• agreed procedures in respect of financial information;
• the task of preparing financial information.
Other professional services:
• advice on taxation issues, including the organization of tax accounting and tax reporting;
• provision of outsourcing services;
• consolidation of financial statements;
• transformation of reporting on other than apply the conceptual framework;
• subscription services for tax and accounting;
• tax planning and tax optimization;
• representing the interests of the customer on accounting, auditing, taxation, in government or in court;
• legal support for business customers;
• business analysis and
• evaluation investment
attractiveness enterprises, existence of tax, credit and other risks;• determination of a fair
market value of the investment object;
• provision of intellectual services to manufacturers, sellers, buyers (advice and recommendations) on various aspects of industrial activity, finance, foreign trade activities.
• choice of accounting policies;
• accounting organization;
• other advice on accounting and reporting.Advice on accounting and financial reporting:• formulation of and compliance with accounting methodology;